Saturday, April 26, 2008

officially unemployed!

Yesterday was my last day of work. I've already moved out of my place and am now at my parents' house. I had a fun goodbye party, a teary happy hour that lasted until midnight, and countless lunches out. It was a great run, and I was sad to leave. Next step is Columbia! :)

Well, the real next step is vacationing. I take off for Australia in a few hours and I'm finishing up my (annoyingly) detailed itinerary and packing up my toiletries. I can't wait - pictures to come! Don't be too jealous while I scuba at the Great Barrier Reef!

4 comments:

JulyDream said...

CONGRATS!! I'm a bit scared about unemployment, though I do look forward to it! 3 more weeks... enjoy Australia. I'm sure you'll have a great time. :)

HappyBunny said...

Lucky! :) have fun in Australia!

Amit said...

GMAT Test

Nice article!!thx for posting it.

Redford said...

Diving the barrier reef?! Insanely jealous. Definately one of my first places of call once I'm done with my london business school mba. I could definately do with a warmer climate.