Wednesday, November 21, 2007

happy turkey day!

Happy long weekend to all of you out there! I started my time off today and I'm hoping to be very productive with the days off, completing a few drafts of the Michigan essays and prep for my Chicago interview next week.

In update news, I got an invitation to interview at Columbia this morning. I had been told that reapplicants who interviewed the previous year often do not re-intervew so the news was a bit anticlimatic as I expected a final decision. I'm trying not to analyze too much why I was asked to interview again, but see it as an opportunity to ace it.

5 comments:

Maxwriter said...

Congrats for your Columbia interview invite :)

Oops said...

Congrats on Columbia!
and all the best for ur tryst with Chicago next wk!!!

Mike said...

Congrats on the Columbia invite, and good luck with Chicago!

Jaguar Paw said...

YAY!! Great going! best of luck!!!

Bschool Diva said...

I think that the invite is a good sign! Good luck!!!